Awesome Code improves your code readability by git push or sending pull requests, with one click or even fully automated.
Improve your code quality - Check the layout, lint, style and performance of your code to improve quality.
Integrates directly with Github and Bitbucket - Login with GitHub and Bitbucket and instantly enable Awesome Code on your repositories.
Analyzes your code after every commit - Check your code and make changes as soon as you push.
One commit for one change - Get better git history that one commit contains only one type of change.
Highly configurable per project - Enable or disable what configs to check per repo.
Push code automatically - Push code change directly or send pull requests by one click or even fully automated.
Private code safety - Your private source code will be deleted immediately from our server after analyzing.
Save code review time - Auto correct the bad code before it’s sent to code reviewers, saving the team time.
Internally we are using some open source projects to auto correct your code.
- For Ruby projects we use rubocop and rubocop-rspec.
- For Css projects we use stylelint.
But why you should use awesomecode.io rather than using these open source projects yourselves, because
- We take care of the dependencies, you don’t need to install rubocop, eslint or stylelint in your project, we help you upgrade the dependencies to the latest versions.
- We take care of the configurations, you don’t need to set up the configurations in your repository, we provide you a web UI to easily change the configurations.
- We take care of the checking and fixing, you don’t need to run the tools by yourselves, we will run it automatically every time you push a git commit.